Take a tour and enjoy the scenery, flowers, and history of the Glass House. Located 25 miles north of Creston, it was started in 1952 by David H. Brown who worked in the funeral business. After retiring he decided there should be a use for the empty embalming fluid bottles which were discarded and acquired 500,000 weighing 250 tons in all to build the Glass House, two floors with 200 feet of space.
May, June, Sept, and October until Thanksgiving 9AM-4PM, 7 days a week
July & August 8AM-7PM, 7 days a week
11350 Highway 3A
Sanca BC V0B 1A2